Summary:Aluminum ore can be economically extracted a natural aluminum ore, bauxite is the most important one.
What is Aluminum Ore
Aluminum ore can be economically extracted a natural aluminum ore, bauxite is the most important one. Alumina bauxite is also known as bauxite, the main component is alumina oxide which is hydrated alumina containing impurities, is an earthy mineral; white or gray, shows in brownish yellow or pink color because of iron contained. Density is 3.9~4g/cm3, hardness 1-3, opaque and brittle; insoluble in water, soluble in sulfuric acid and sodium hydroxide solution.
Usage of Aluminum Ore
Bauxite is rich in resources, needed for many industries; therefore, it is a very popular non-metallic material, and the reason why it has been generally welcomed, mainly because it is very promising in the industrial field.
1. Aluminum industry. Bauxite used in national defense, aerospace, automotive, electrical, chemical and other daily necessities industries.
2. Casting. Calcined bauxite is processed into a fine powder for casting after the mould and used in military, aerospace, communications, instrumentation, machinery and medical equipment sectors.
3. For refractory products. High calcined bauxite refractoriness can reach up to 1780 chemical stability, good physical properties.
4. Aluminosilicate refractory fibers. With several advantages such as light weight, high temperature resistance, good thermal stability, low thermal conductivity, small heat capacity and resistance to mechanical vibration and so on. Can be used in iron and steel, nonferrous metallurgy, electronics, petroleum, chemical, aerospace, nuclear, national defense and other industries.
5. Raw material of magnesia and bauxite, added with appropriate binder, can be used for casting overall cylinder liner of molten steel ladle with very good results.
6. The manufacture of bauxite cement, abrasive materials, various compounds can be made of aluminum bauxite in ceramic industry and the chemical industry.
Aluminum Ore Powder Processing Technological Process
Phase one: raw material crushing Manganese blocks will be crushed to 15mm-50mm fineness by crusher.
Phase two: grinding Crushed manganese material will be sent to the storage hopper by the elevator, and than the feeder will send the material to the main mill for grinding.
Phase three: classifying Ground material will be classified, coarse powder will fall back to the main mill to be ground again.
Phase four: production collecting Qualified powder will flow with the air and be collected in the dust catcher, then the finished powder will be transported to the product storage bin through discharge port. Lastly, the powder will be loaded by tank car or packed by packing machine.
Application Examples Of Aluminum Powder Processing
Read More About