Summary:Glass slag and waste glass have many uses after grinding. After grinding the glass slag to 80-2500 mesh fine powder, it can be used in a large manufacturing ind
Glass slag and waste glass have many uses after grinding. After grinding the glass slag to 80-2500 mesh fine powder, it can be used in a large manufacturing industry.
How Big Is The Profit After Grinding Waste Glass?
1. Raw materials are readily available and cheap
First of all, the raw materials are abundant and easy to obtain, and the price of this raw material is relatively cheap, which is very beneficial to our users and the cost is small.
2. The finished product is well sold and the price is high
The reason why the profit of scrap glass after crushing is large is that it has a wide market.
For example, it has the following six major uses after crushing:
(1) Use glass fragments as pavement assemblies, building bricks, glass wool insulation materials and honeycomb structural materials;
(2) The pulverized glass is directly stirred and mixed with the building material components to make the overall building prefabrication analysis;
(3) The crushed container glass can also be used to make reflector materials and decorations for clothing;
(4) It is used to decorate the surface of the building to make it have a beautiful optical effect;
(5) It can be directly ground into various shapes, and then bonded into arts and crafts or small decorations such as buttons.
(6) The mixture of glass and plastic waste can be molded into synthetic slate products.
Read More About