Summary:1. The Use Of Calcined Petroleum Coke PowderPetroleum coke is a black or dark gray hard solid petroleum product with metallic luster and porosity. It is a carbo
1. The Use Of Calcined Petroleum Coke Powder
Petroleum coke is a black or dark gray hard solid petroleum product with metallic luster and porosity. It is a carbon body made of tiny graphite crystals formed into granules, columns or needles. Petroleum coke components are hydrocarbons, containing 90% to 97% carbon, 1.5% to 8% hydrogen, and nitrogen, sulfur and heavy metal compounds.
Delayed petroleum coke powder refers to the green coke produced by the delayed coking unit, which is also called ordinary coke. There is no corresponding standard at present. Now domestic manufacturers mainly produce according to the industry standard SH0527-92 formulated by the former Sinopec Corporation. The standard is mainly classified according to the sulfur content of petroleum coke.
1. Coke is suitable for the production of ordinary power graphite electrodes in the steelmaking industry, and it is also suitable for the aluminum smelting industry as carbon for aluminum;
2. Coke is used as an electrolytic cell (furnace) in the aluminum smelting industry. ) Used in electrode paste and production electrodes,
3. Coke is used to produce silicon carbide (grinding material) and calcium carbide (calcium carbide), as well as other carbon products. It is also used to make anode blocks for aluminum electrolytic cells and for blast furnaces. Carbon lining brick or furnace bottom construction.
2. Calcined Petroleum Coke Micro-powder Mill
Calcined petroleum coke micro-powder mill, LUM ultra-fine calcined petroleum coke vertical mill 325-2500 mesh petroleum coke micro-powder mill, using material layer raw materials, equipped with a multi-head classifier, the customer can adjust the fineness of the powder at will according to the order, and more Small footprint, less electricity consumption, less dust emission, good stability and other advantages, the key is supporting equipment, worry-free, labor-saving, and labor-saving.
Read More About