Brief Introduction Of Iron Oxide
Iron oxide red is not only iron oxide, but also known as limonite, burnt ochre, iron red, iron red, red powder, etc. It is the main component of iron rust. In the industry, iron oxide is often called iron oxide red, and its appearance is reddish brown powder. It is easily soluble in strong acid and medium strong acid. At present, iron oxide red is commonly used in paint, ink, rubber and other industries, and can be used as raw materials for ironmaking, as well as catalysts, polishing agents for glass, gems, and metals.
SBM Recommended Mill Solution
LM vertical mill （0.8-0.038mm）
- Modern technology &national patent;
- Integrates drying, grinding, powder selection and conveying;
- Large output, high efficiency, low metal pollution, stable operation, concentrated particle size distribution, and specializes in non-metallic mining.
MTW series European type Raymond mill （1.6-0.045mm）
- National patent & star product,
- Bevel gear integral transmission,
- Thin oil lubrication system;
- high efficiency, large output, small investment, energy saving and environmental protection,
- Good choice in the field of large-scale non-metallic ore powder.
SCM series super fine mill（38-3μm）
- Specialized in ultrafine powder production;
- Wide fineness range, the finest size is up to d97≤5μm；
- Equipped with pulse dust filter and soundproof room, which is environmentally friendly.
- Coarse powder production: 0—3MM，
- Fine powder production: 80-325 mesh
- Ultrafine powder production: 325-2500 mesh