Vertical roller mill has the advantages of high efficiency, low energy consumption, low noise, large drying capacity , product fineness easy to adjust , easy no dust pollution and maintenance, reliable operation . Especially in large grinding process, to fully meet customer needs. Widely used in metallurgy, electric power , cement , chemicals , ceramics, non-metallic minerals , plant desulfurization , slag grinding mass of materials , slag , slag , coal, cement clinker , glass, quartz , limestone and other industries and ultrafine powder grinding .
Vertical Roller Mill Operation And Maintenance PDF
We need to ensure the following aspects are normal during the operation:
- A stable material layer with proper thickness is indispensable for the well functioning of the vertical roller mill.
- Strong vibration of the mill body may cause to mechanical failure and has a bad effect on the product quality.
- The grinding pressure is one of the key factors that have a great impact on the yield and quality of products.
- If the gas temperature at the discharging port of the mill is too low, the fluidity of the material will become poor, and the qualified products cannot be discharged from the mill in time.
- In vertical roller mills, the air volume in the mill is determined by the material feed rate. The air volume can be controlled by adjusting the power of the circulating fan of the mill or the opening of the exhaust fan at the kiln tail.
Make your business better. Instantly.
Get optimal grinding mill performance and expert solutions off right to earn more money!
- Faster delivery period
- Free installation and maintenance
- React quickly and sustainability
Vertical Roller Mill Maintenance
Vertical roller mill maintenance can be broken down into three general areas; rolls, bearings, and drives.
- In order to achieve best roll life and consistent performance from end to end the rolls must be parallel and tram. If rolls are allowed to operate out of parallel, not only is the product inconsistent (fine on one end, coarse on the other) but the roll wear will be uneven as well.
- Bearing maintenance is critical to proper long term roller mill operation. Normal maintenance would include frequent addition of small quantities of grease. Most bearings will be sized to last the life of the rolls if proper lubrication is maintained so periodic removal is not required or recommended.
- Drives are very low maintenance (no stretch) and have exceptional efficiency. It is still up to the user to make sure the proper belt tension is maintained in order to maximize belt life and optimize machine performance. To insure the best performance and longest life of belt drives; they must be operated within acceptable load limitations.
Vertical Roller Mill's Central Control System In Operation
Central control system of vertical roller mill consists of the industrial computer, displayer, printer, industrial control unit, etc.
The central control system enables the main parameters to be controlled accurately, achieving the coordination of the mill and other devices, high reproducibility of the same particle fineness and high production stability of the entrre mill system.
The central control syste is capable of monitoring the operating conditions of the mill system, such as the mill vibration, grinding roller pressure, oil temperature, and mill temperature. Protection setting can avoid personnel caused damage to the service life of the vertical roller mill.Vertical Roller Mill Operation And Maintenance PDF