Calcium carbonate is an inorganic compound, divided into two categories of heavy calcium carbonate and light calcium carbonate.
Heavy Calcium Carbonate Dry Production Process
- First, Calcite, limestone, etc. transported from the quarry are roughly crushed with crusher;
- Then, grinded with grinding mill to obtain fine limestone powder;
- Finally, the classifier is used to classify the milled powder, and the powder that meets the particle size requirements is packaged and stored in the product.
Production Process Of Light Calcium Carbonate
- Calcining raw materials such as limestone to produce lime (the main component is calcium oxide) and carbon dioxide;
- Add water to digest lime to produce lime milk (the main component is calcium hydroxide);
- Then pass in carbon dioxide to carbonize the lime milk to form calcium carbonate precipitation;
- Finally, calcium carbonate precipitation is dehydrated, dried and crushed to produce light calcium carbonate.
Calcium Carbonate Application
- Within 200 meshes: used in various feed additives, with calcium content of 55.6% or more and no harmful ingredients.
- From 250 mesh to 300 mesh: used as material and interior and exterior wall paint for plastic factory, rubber factory, paint factory, waterproof material factory. Whiteness is above 85 degrees.
- 350 mesh to 400 mesh: used to manufacture gussets, falling pipes, chemical industry. Whiteness is above 93 degrees.
- 400 mesh to 600 mesh: used to make toothpaste paste, soap. Whiteness above 94 degrees
- 800 mesh: used as rubber, plastic, cable, pvc filler, whiteness above 94 degrees
- 1250 mesh: used for PVC, PE, paint, paint-grade products, papermaking primer, papermaking topcoat, whiteness above 95 degrees. It has the characteristics of high purity, high whiteness, non-toxic, odorless, low oil quality and low hardness.