Summary:The coal mill feeds too much coal:1. The sound of the mill is low and the electric ear signal becomes low2. The current of the mill suddenly decreases from larg
The coal mill feeds too much coal:
1. The sound of the mill is low and the electric ear signal becomes low
2. The current of the mill suddenly decreases from large to small
3. The pressure difference between grinding head and grinding tail increases
Solution: reduce the feeding amount and run it for a period of time at a low feeding amount to eliminate the material accumulation in the mill and make it work normally.
Coal mill feed is too small:
1. The sound of the mill is high and crisp
2. The grinding current becomes smaller
3. The pressure difference between the grinding head and the grinding tail becomes smaller
Solution: Confirm whether the silo is overhead, and gradually increase the amount of coal fed to restore the mill to normal operation.
Coal mill drying bin is blocked:
1. The electric ear signal becomes high, the sound is loud and crisp
2. The pressure difference in the mill increases
Solution: Whether the moisture content of the raw coal of building materials is large, if it is large, the amount of coal fed can be appropriately reduced, and the air temperature of the grinding head can be appropriately increased. If the above measures have no obvious effect, the grinding must be stopped immediately for maintenance.
The gas temperature at the outlet of the mill is too high:
1. Too much hot air
2. The opening of the cold air valve of the grinding head is too small
3. Too little coal feed
Solution: adjust according to normal operation, coal balance
Coal mill suddenly breaks coal:
1. The grinding head compartment is blocked
2. The grinder is blocked
3. The electric flap valve is blocked
4. Failure of raw coal transmission line
Solution: Open the cold air valve of the grinding head of the coal mill, so that the gas temperature at the outlet of the mill is below 70 °C; if the slide is blocked, it is necessary to clean the slide immediately.
Read More About