Summary:What Is FGD GypsumFGD gypsum is been respected because it is a common desulfurization agent. Gypsum is a complex product gypsum obtained through sulfur dioxide
What Is FGD Gypsum
FGD gypsum is been respected because it is a common desulfurization agent. Gypsum is a complex product gypsum obtained through sulfur dioxide of coal-fired or oil enterprise in the process of flue gas, showing a white color (parts are yellow), its radioactive is far less than the natural ore gypsum, not only with all the performance higher than natural gypsum, but also the index is also higher
Usage Of FGD Gypsum
Desulfurization gypsum powder and gypsum powder has large differences on the physical component, desulfurization gypsum powder contains silica, sodium oxide, sodium carbonate, calcium sulfite, limestone, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride and other elements which makes the application rate is relatively high and can be used in many fields such as construction, building materials, industrial mold and artistic models, the chemical industry, agriculture, food processing, medical cosmetology, etc., with renewable, small particle size, composition and stability, low content of harmful impurities, high purity and other characteristics.
1. Improve clay or sandy soil into fertile soil, to improve its structure and drainage characteristics;
2. A good source of calcium and sulfur for peanuts, beans, potatoes and cotton, in the process of fruit trees training planted is suitable for a good source of calcium;
3. For adjust the soil PH value and increasing the cation exchange capacity which has important applications meanings;
4. Be able to provide useful trace elements;
5. Can enhance nodule production; promote the conversion of nitrogen compounds;
6. An important measure to maintain crops disease-free.
FGD Gypsum Powder Processing Technological Process
Phrase one: raw material crushing
FGD gypsum will be crushed to 15mm-20mm fineness by crusher.
Phrase two: grinding
Crushed copper will be sent to the storage hopper by the elevator, and then the feeder will send the material to the main mill for grinding.
Phrase three: classifying
Grinded copper powder will be classified; coarse powder will fall back into the main mill waiting to be grinded again.
Phase four: production collecting
Qualified powder will flow with the air and be collected in the dust catcher, and then the finished powder will be transported to the product storage bin through discharge port. Lastly, the powder will be loaded by tank car or packed by packing machine.
Read More About Gypsum
What Is Gypsum And Gypsum Processing Equipment
Top 7 Application And Uses Of Gypsum